Saturday, December 18, 2010

Starting

Since I like blogging about my reptiles so much I wanted to start one about another passion of mine. I really like making jewelry but I go through spurts. Sometimes all I want to do is scrapbook, sometimes paint, and sometimes make jewelry. Right now I am in a jewelry kick, but I just re-organized my scrapbooking stuff and now I feel like doing that. Haha.

I think I'd like to sell some of my creations as well. I always want more and I always want to make more, even if I have to much already. It would be nice to sell some of what I make. So, for future reference, almost everything will be available for sale! I only can accept payments through Paypal however. So look forward to posts about what I made and what I'm willing to part with.

No comments:

Post a Comment